Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Reflections for Unit No.1 : Understanding History + Archaeology

1. What did you learn?
2. What did you find most interesting?
3. What learning skills were you able to practice + have?
4. What did you learn about yourself?

1. From looking at back, I particularly learned the ancient lives and the customs the primitive hominids had. It was interesting to discover the histories of societies and the outcomes for some. Basically we discovered all the conventional traditions behind the tribes and the ancient cities.

2. By working as a junior archaeologists, I made myself interest toward the excavation process. Although the excavation didn't help us finding a ancient materials, it was helpful to my learning and it was also a good experience to have.

3. Comprehensive learning skills was the cause, I don't think I used too much of skills in this unit since I don't think I necessarily need it. The skills in this unit is to learn and discover, that is how much it will effect later on.

4. I determined the archaeology and the histories for this unit, I found the reflective learning. By looking at the works from the back, I needed better organization and some skills to work on. Besides that, 1st quarter is just the quarter to look at the problems to work on.

Kyle


No comments:

Post a Comment