Monday, December 13, 2010

Unit 2 Reflection

Prehistory+Early humans

1. Describe how you prepared/studied for the unit test

I felt that the test went simply well however there were needs of improvement I had to change/make. I studied by recording the facts and probably what I expected to be on the test on a recorder (But I deleted on Monday). Another reason I studied efficiently was due to relaxation with a drink, being comfortable always alter the way of studying.


a)Do you think your studying strategies were effective-why/not?

It was quite effective but once again it might had required more improvement on some parts such as essay or writing part at the end. The strategies for this test was just to make myself comfortable when I am reviewing. Comfortable=Great Technique of Studying

b) How will you prepare next time?

I should make myself a graphic organizer for the last part, study couple more details and keep adding logical thoughts when I'm studying. I think that my notebook was pretty well organized this quarter.

2. What was the most surprising thing you learned about during this unit?

The most surprising thing I had learned this unit was the Homo species in many regions. I was startled how the species could have migrated to Asia, Europe, and Middle East etc. This tells me that they had no fear in migrating; all they were following were Vegetation/Crops. It was just amazing how they had traveled distances...

3. If we had more time to spend on Prehistory+Early humans-what would you want to learn more about?

Since I am not really into Prehistory+Early humans I am not sure what to learn and understand but if I chose a topic to go in-depth, I would prefer to study the religion and the technologies of Homo species culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment