Sunday, March 20, 2011

Going Along the Nile River


Trip along the Nile River

Kyle C.

Am I heading down or up, doesn’t matter it is still going to be Nile; there it is Nile again, trying to greet me. I see the Nile’s beauty, beauty of 6,670 km, and 22% of Nile course going through Egypt. I am heading down; I see the sun, with its luminous and glaring light, pointing at my golden ring. On the right it’s the farming lands, on the left it’s the pyramids; I’m between them. That is the beauty of the nature, Nile the longest river letting me goes through, fishing, touring, trading. Oh my I say, there is a goat grazing, there is a servant wearing some cloth I know from ancient times, I see the kids doing their laundries, oh I see, the lifestyles of along the Nile. Wait, the sun shines again, the energy of the sun warms my face. I feel different, is it because of the exceeding temperature or the beauty of Nile.


No comments:

Post a Comment